For over twenty years we have been helping Trading firms install new server rooms and internal network infrastructures in Chicago, London, New York and Philadelphia. We often act as the client project manager for the construction buildout and follow are projects through to completion.
We have provided network planning for Securities Commissions in Asia and Eastern Europe under projects sponsored by organizations like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
In addition to the many options Telchar systems can plan groupware electronic meetings for group problem solving and consensus building.
Previous Project Services
- Planning, Designing and Implementing Server rooms for trading firms and businesses
- Site selection (International and Domestic)
- Planning & Implementation of Weekend office and Systems moves for Trading Firms
- Network Planning & Installation for small businesses
- Design of Network for Romanian Securities Commission
- Design of Network for Ukranian Securities Commission
- Design of Network for Securities Commission of Thailand
- Design of Network for Indonesian Securities Commission
- Selevtion and implementaton of Surveillance System for Securities Commission of Philippines
- System RFPs & vendor selection for Securities Board of Nepal and Nepal Stock Exchange
- Planning of Countrywide telecommunications strategy for Egyptian Tax Authorities